Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: The Powder Keg...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Powder Keg...

    I hate to hear that.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Powder Keg...

    Yeah, just another one of the little stores that we don't have. Hope he opens back up. Turtle is a good source of information.
    crack is whack

  3. #13
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Powder Keg...

    Getting off subject just a bit . Has anyone ever been to a Gander Mountain Store . They are remarkable , huge box stores of hunting and fishing etc.
    gander mtn tour

    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Powder Keg...

    Nope never been there.
    crack is whack

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Powder Keg...

    That sucks about the store I used to buy a little paintball stuff from that place every now and then
    No Regrets

  6. #16
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Powder Keg...

    It didn't burn all the way down but I don't know how bad the damage was to the inside.I'd say that what wasn't burnt got smoke or water damage to it.

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Powder Keg...

    It's too darn close to our house! lol

    We don't mind it so much when its not on fire... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Powder Keg...

    I hear Turtle is a good guy. Hope and pray everything turns out for him.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Powder Keg...

    I drove by there today and the back room is exposed from the road it looks like that is where the fire started. The door was open and you really could'nt see anything but darkness. I didn't stop to look because of where I had my daughter with me.
    crack is whack

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Big_AL's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    767
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Powder Keg...

    I was up there today trying to help turtle out some. There was great damage to the store. thank God the gun powder did not go up.
    "Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •